AL400COMP LOW PRESSURE GAS PLASMA SYSTEM WITH ALL-IN-ONE COMPACT CABINETRY
• Modification/functionalization of polymers
• Ultra-pure cleaning of ceramic, metal or glass
. Removing carbon residual
• Treating catheters, balloons prior to printing or
• Hydrophilic coatings on culture components
. Primer or interface layer on metal or polymer
parts to permit direct over molding or bonding
. Lubricious coating on silicone or EPDM
AL400 COMP Abbreviated Specifications
- Free-standing cabinet on wheels with vacuum pump housed
within the cabinetry
- Aluminum electrode-free process chamber,
~400mm X 400mm X 500mm (W/H/D)
- 2.45 GHz; variable power
- No process temperature cooling required due to low
temperature microwave frequency.
- (2) Gas channels with MFC’s and magnetic valves for
precise gas measurement (additional standard and
specialty channels optional)
- Windows-based control with 10.4” touch screen.
- Fully integrated control of all operating conditions with
interface graphics display, error monitoring, and
variable trend recording with graphics
- Auto/ manual operation with recipe storage/chaining
Other optional features and customization available.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.