The XLNCE SMX-BEN is a benchtop Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) analyzer that provides non-destructive, composition and coating thickness measurement and analysis on virtually all materials. It is an excellent choice for R&D, process development, process control, and failure analysis. It facilitates and accelerates material selection and recipe formulation in a pre- or early production phase and supports in-process platform tools well into capacity production.
- Offers an array of choices for X-ray optics and primary filters
- Equipped with latest generation of Silicon Drift Detectors
- Provides empirical and fundamental parameters (FP) solutions in a simple to set up calibration process
- Large analysis chamber
- X-Y-Z programmable positioning
Specialized application areas:
- Photovoltaic manufacturing
- Protective metallic coatings
- Wafer level metallization and micro-electronics
- Corrosion/wear and thermal barrier analysis
The XLNCE SMX-BEN delivers performance and versatility at an unbeatable price-to-performance ratio.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.