We use a mature development process based on:
- Mechatronic design, integrating mechanical and electrical engineering from the start
- Solid Works 3-D CAD for structural design
- Finite element analysis (FEA) for design review
- Multiple prototyping cycles
- Operational testing using code written by our developers
Deliverables include detailed schematics and drawings, performance analysis, manufacturing procedures, test protocols, and bill of materials (BOM).
DESIGN FOR MANUFACTURING
Does your initial build fall short of your performance goals? Does it fail to meet tolerances? Miss repeatability requirements? Is it difficult to build in volume?
Let our engineering services team help:
- Changes for volume manufacturing while maintaining specifications
- Modifications for automatic alignment
- Design to simplify test
- Registration features and fiducials to speed set up
- Assembly-friendly procedures
Our experts scrutinize every element of a product to determine how to build it more economically without compromising function. Each manufacturing step adds to the final cost of a product. We go beyond BOM to analyze the assembly process in detail to simplify and streamline each step.
- Alternative materials
- Simplified designs
- Revised tolerances
- Optimized component choices