CRD120 Tubing Cutter
Available from Clean Room Devices, Inc.
Tubing-processing equipment from Clean Room Devices include the CRD120 Tubing Cutter. This semi-automatic, table-top device is designed for precision and speed in the production environment. The foot pedal allows for easier operation when using both both hands to handle tubing. This precision crafted and industrial cleanroom product has several thousand hours of proven operational effectiveness. This unit is more economical compared to the CRD100.
• The "CRD120" will cut most flexible tubing, non-metallic braided tubing and heat-shrink from sizes of 1/16" (1.5mm) through 9/16" (14.5mm)
• A recommended durometer of Shore A 100, or less, can be cut very effectively without "burring", tube deformation or excessive unit wear
• Six (6) easily Interchangeable bushing sets (1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2 ") are available
• Minimum/maximum cut lengths range from 7/8" to 24".
• 90 days parts and labor warranty.
• The tube cutting unit is designed for both right and left-hand operation by simply rotating the device and electronics cover
• Requires 80-120PSI air supply