CRD215 Stainless Steel Time Delayed Heated Tube Expanders
Available from Clean Room Devices, Inc.
Clean Room Device's tubing-processing equipment includes CRD215 Stainless Steel Time Delayed Heated Tube Expanders. This heated tubing expander allows barbed fittings to be installed in stiffer tubing that would otherwise split from fitting insertion. A controlled internal expanding operation of the semi-rigid tubing can be set between 150 - 350°F. The robust air cylinder that performs the expanding operation is actuated by a foot pedal. After expanding, a secure fit is formed as the tubing cools and rebounds to its original size.
• Expands stiffer tubing such as Nylon, Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Teflon Tubing (including non-metallic braided tubing) up to 1/2" inside diameter (I.D.)
• 150 - 350°F recommended operating temperature range
• Ergonomic foot pedal operation
• Dependable air pressure regulator/gauge and thumbscrew provide simple adjustment
• One (1) year parts and labor warranty
* Specify jaw type & size when ordering