CRD100 Tube Cutter
Available from Clean Room Devices, Inc.
Tubing-Processing Equipment from Clean Room Devices includes the CRD100 Tube Cutter. This semi-automatic, table-top device is designed for precision and speed in the production environment. The actuating button found on the adjustable slide block makes the medical tubing cutter ergonomically friendly and easy to operate. This precision crafted and industrial cleanroom product has years of proven operational effectiveness. This high end model comes with a precision scale for medical use.
• The CRD100 will cut most flexible tubing, non-metallic braided tubing and heat-shrink from sizes of 1/16" (1.5mm) through 9/16" (14.5mm)
• A recommended durometer of Shore A 85, or less, can be cut very effectively without "burring," tube deformation or excessive unit wear
• Six (6) easily interchangeable bushing sets (1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2 ") are available
• Minimum/maximum cut lengths range from 7/8" to 24"
• Power supplies for both North America (120VAC) and Europe (230VAC) to be specified at the time of order
• One (1) yr. parts and labor warranty. See users manual for warranty details
• The tube cutting unit is designed for both right and left-hand operation by simply rotating the device and electronics cover