Certified nondestructive testing (NDT) specialists perform tests that provides information about surface and subsurface inconsistencies, flaws and weaknesses without damaging their test material:
* X-ray Inspection
* Ultrasonic Testing
* Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
* Liquid Penetrant Testing
* Magnetic Particle Inspection
* Visual Inspection
These test methods are also used to inspect the quality of welds for Welder and Procedure Qualification or to detect corrosion. Our equipment has the capacity to handle tubing, pipe, barstock, castings and other products of almost any size and shape.
LTI can also meet your quality needs:
* PRI Nadcap accreditation
* Strict quality system and procedures to ensure reliable results
* Certified inspectors to meet industry requirements: ASNT SNT-TC-1A, NAS410, MIL-STD-2132, Pratt & Whitney PWA-NDTQ,
* AWS Certified Welding Inspector
* PED Certified technicians in MP, LP and X-ray
* Test results evaluated by certified NDT Level 2 & 3 technicians
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.