Ceramic Core Alumina Heater
Available from Heatron, Inc.
High compression strength, hardness and wear resistance, Alumina heaters facilitate high heat resistance and high thermal conductivity applications. Ideal solution for small to mid-size heaters where uniform surface temperature is required, Alumina provides the highest insulation standoff per unit thickness.
Featuring precise, controlled heat for high-temperature applications up to 1000°C, Thick Film Alumina heaters offer low mass, low leakage current, and excellent dielectric properties. Excellent smaller heaters where high heat resistance and high thermal conductivity are required.
• For high temperature applications between 350 °C & 1000 °C.
• High temperature uniformity.
• Excellent dielectric properties.
• Low mass: fast temperature ramp up and cool down.
• Low leakage current.
• No outgassing with inorganic systems.
• Resistant to moisture and many chemicals.