Fiber Optic Patch Cords offer high bandwidth over great distances while being immune to EMI/RFI. Fiber Optic Patch Cords are also nearly impossible to tap (secured communications), are lightweight, and have extremely thin fiber diameters, yet offer superior handling capabilities.
• Easy push-pull installation/mechanism (SC connectors)
• Screwed on mechanisms (LC connectors)
• Push and latch mechanisms (ST connectors)
• Meets Telcordia GR-326 Core requirements
• Meets EIA/TIA-568-B.3
• Suited for standard density applications (SC and FC patch cords)
• Utilizes a 2.5 mm ceramic ferrule (SC and FC connectors)
• Suited for high density applications (LC patch cords)
• Utilizes a 1.25 mm ceramic ferrule (LC connectors)
• Pre-radius ceramic ferrules configured for UPC, PC and APC polishing
• Low back reflection
• Low insertion loss
• Corrosion resistant body (FC connectors)
• Available in single mode or multi-mode applications
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.