BenchMike: Bench-top Product Dimension Measurement System
Available from Beta LaserMike Inc.
BenchMike from Beta LaserMike provides fast and accurate dimensional measurement of cut product samples. Used in either a Quality Control (QC) laboratory or on the plant floor, BenchMike give operators a simple and repeatable system for measuring product samples and immediately knowing whether they meet specifications within tolerances of less than 1 micron (0.000040 in.).
Features and Benefits include:
• Patented optical design and electronics provide unequaled accuracy and exceptional repeatability
• Measure diameters from 0.100 – 50 mm (0.004 – 2.0 in.) with accuracy to ±0.0009 mm (±0.000040 in.)
• Auto-calibration maintains accuracy throughout the measurement range and adjusts for temperature variation in shop-floor environments
• Non-contact technique eliminates operator-influenced measurement error
• Little or no adjustment is required to measure a wide range of part sizes or dimensions
• Rugged cast housing is sealed against dust and moisture for use in factory-floor environments
• Touch-screen interface and color graphical display provides a simple, yet powerful user interface
• Multiple product types can be stored and recalled at the touch of button
• Integrated I/O allows seamless use of automated part handling and motion control