AccuScan: Diameter & Ovality Measurement Systems
Available from Beta LaserMike Inc.
AccuScan systems from Beta LaserMike provide on-line precision measurements of the diameter and ovality of cables. Using laser scanning technology, AccuScan systems are able to perform diameter measurements in an intelligent gauge head during production and communicate those measurements to a host system or controller.
Features and Benefits include:
• Advanced optics provides higher measurement accuracy
• Intelligent DSP technology increases measurement repeatability
• Single- and dual-axis models
• Built-in air purge system on dual-axis systems increase uptime, reduces maintenance
• Measure diameters from .004 to 7.5 in. (0.10 to 190 mm)
• Highly flexible communication: Ethernet IP, DeviceNet, Profibus, Profinet, CanOpen, RS232
• 1200 scans/sec for single-axis models, 2400 scans/sec for dual-axis models
• Integrated ultra-bright display on dual-axis models; optional display on single-axis models
• Dual-axis models can be equipped with high-speed flaw detection software to detect lump and neckdowns