Cleanroom Design, Build and Construction
Available from Clean Rooms West, Inc.
Design and build is a project delivery method where both the design and construction of the cleanroom is contracted and managed by a single source.
As the single point of contact responsible for the successful implementation of the entire cleanroom project and by using the Design & Build process, Clean Rooms West clients receive a complete project scope and total cost before the project begins. No surprises!
Why Design & Build Construction?
• Saves Time: Less time and fewer meetings required throughout the project
• Saves Money: Clients know the true construction costs upfront allowing them to efficiently manage their budgets
• Provides Piece of Mind: Clients select the cleanroom solution that best suits their unique needs
Reduce overall project implementation utilizing “Fast Track” Process:
• Develop Drawings and Cleanroom Specifications
• Manage all Material Procurements
• Perform Site Staging
• Ongoing Onsite Supervision
• Coordinate Building Inspections
• Manage all Subcontractors
• Project Management
• Perform Final Balance, Test and Certification
• Manage all Final Inspections
• Complete all Final Documentation