The new TAM Air from TA Instruments is a powerful isothermal calorimeter with heat flow sensitivity in the microwatt range and unmatched baseline drift performance. New TAM Air Advantages include:
- Operating temperature range: 5 °C – 90 °C
- Circulating air thermostat with temperature stability at ±0.001 °C
- Updated electronics for accurate data acquisition and EU ROHS compliance
- User choice of 8-channel or 3-channel calorimeter configuration
- Improved baseline drift performance for long term (e.g. weeks) experiments
- Connect up to 8 external probes including I/O Voltage card
- Compatible with all current TAM Air ampoules
- Operates with complete TAM IV Lab Asst. software
All calorimetric channels are of the twin type, consisting of a sample and a reference chamber. The 8 channel calorimeter will accommodate ampoules with a 20 mL volume. The 3 channel calorimeter will accommodate ampoules with a 125 mL volume. The TAM Air is the recognized instrument of choice in the research and development, as well as quality control process of cement and concrete. With the higher volume ampoules in the 3-channel calorimeter, the TAM Air can also be utilized in food and environmental science applications
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.